New Kitchen

Here we go . . . . on our way to upgrading our kitchen and other family and life experiences!!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ragnar Relay 2011 San Francisco to Napa Valley Sept. 16-17

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow created with Smilebox

What's Ragnar? A 24 hour relay race involving a team of 12 who take turns and run 3 different times to ultimately end up at the designated destination. We ran from San Francisco to Calistoga. It was quite the experience and a whole lot of fun! I, Cami, ran my first leg at around 9:30am 5.4 miles. My second leg was at 7:45pm 3.3 miles and my last leg was at 5am the following morning 5.4 miles. I was challenged but not defeated by any means. It was more of a personal test to see how I'd hold up. There are deffinately going to be more races in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment